• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Deutsche Installationsanleitung

S

Stefanie

Hallo!

Ich benötige eine deutsche Installationsanleitung für Sitebuilder. Gibt es sowas?

Außerdem die Frage, welche Dateien muss ich herunterladen, wenn ich folgendes System habe:

ServerAdmin24 Version: ServerAdmin24 3.2
Distribution: openSUSE 10.2 (i586)
Linux Kernel Version: 2.6.18.2-34-default (geeko@buildhost) (gcc version 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux))
php version: 5.2.0

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Stefanie

Thank you for your answer. Which distributive I have to use?

SuSE 10.2 (i386) or SuSE 10.2 (x86_64)?

It depends on which architecture do you have on this server. You should have root access to this server to accomplish installation so with help of 'uname' command you can know which hardware platform do you have:

$ uname -i

For example, if it is i386 architecture it should display something like this:

$ uname -i
i386

Try to check it.

Thank you for your help! After installing with

./psa_installer_v3.2.0_build070626.19_os_SuSE_10.2_i386

I become for all domains I request this text

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php; Line: 111
Message: SQLSTATE[42000] [1049] Unknown database 'sitebuilder3'; Code: 0

Now I create a database named Suitebuilder3, the error massage is

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; Line: 156
Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sitebuilder3.config_param' doesn't exist; Code: 42S02

Can you help me?

Thank you for help. The problem was, that some parameters in SB_Config were incorrect. Now SB4 is running.

Back