• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Direct access to Plesk panel

EgidijusS

Regular Pleskian
I have PP11#3 with CBM. Problem is with panel direct access. To get into plesk panel customer have to login to CBM and from CBM he can login to plesk panel. How customer can directly login to panel without CBM? In panel, customer information I see:

Access to panel:
Username: testcom
Password: ********

But I don't know that password, user was created via CBM. If I try recover forgotten password via login form I will get new password, but it is for CBM, not for Plesk. And it is a little bit strange, I trying recover plesk password, but getting new password for CBM. Where is logic???

There is button "More" in customer details, but if I choose "Edit contact info" or "Change login info" I will be redirected to CBM home page. So I stuck with that. For me it seems bug!?

Any suggestions???

Hello, EgidijusS

Plesk and CBM accounts (both customers and admins) are connected using SSO and CBM acts as a master application in this case. This is why you are trying to generate new password and receive new password for CBM.

For direct access your customers should go to https://domain.com:8443/ and type their login and CBM password.
SSO will authenticate them and they will go directly to Plesk Hosting Panel.
If they go to https://domain.com:8443/plesk-billing/client/ with the same login and password, SSO will authenticate them and redirect to CBM Client Panel

Back