1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disable Catch-all

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by adughep, Mar 5, 2007.

1. adughep

adughep Guest

I would very recommend to disable the catchall option from all future versions in plesk.OR at least let the possibility that a user or client in plesk can menage his mail but cant set the catch-all to his mail, only if allowed by administrator.
    This is like a door to spam the server and
    others.If someone put as a catchall a redirect many bounce messages get on the server not to mention the outgoing messages to the redirect address .Many times your server will be blacklisted because of this.
    SO TO ALL PLESK Developers disable this option !!!

2. phatPhrog

phatPhrog Guest

Catch-All disabled

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the ability for a client to manage the catchall or any other function available to the admin can be disabled using the "Interface Management functions?"

This of course from a PSA 8.0.x +

Again, if I am wrong, please correct me.