• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disable CGI Support

Eleshar

New Pleskian
Hi,

Since upgrading to Plesk 12.5, when creating a new webspace CGI Support is enabled by default. How would I go about either completely removing the option or changing it to be disabled by default when creating a new webspace?

My PHP handler lists CGI as disabled, yet the option remains in the panel and breaks the sites until I manually disable the option.

plesk bin php_handler --list
id: display name: full version: version: type: cgi-bin: php-cli: php.ini: custom: status:
cgi 5.6.13 5.6.13 5.6 cgi /usr/bin/php5-cgi /usr/bin/php5 /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini false disabled
fastcgi 5.6.13 5.6.13 5.6 fastcgi /usr/bin/php5-cgi /usr/bin/php5 /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini false disabled
fpm 5.6.13 5.6.13 5.6 fpm /usr/sbin/php5-fpm /usr/bin/php5 /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini false enabled
module 5.6.13 5.6.13 5.6 module /usr/bin/php5-cgi /usr/bin/php5 /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini false disabled

cgi_support.jpg

You can disable CGI Support in corresponding Service Plan and new subscriptions will be created without it.

Back