• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disable/Remove Log files

M

mehrzad

Hi
My webspace is only 10MB!,and my website has about 500 visits per day,so size of the log files created by plesk are too larg in compration to my webspace! and i should Remove them every day!
if it's possible i want to disable log creation ,is there any way?
else
I can only remove .zip log files,and every time i want zip log files , i should go to "Log rotation" and check "Compress Log files..." (if it does't already checked) and click ok.after one or two days log file will be compress! if i remove compressed log file(s) ,new log file is in .log format again!!! so i should do same work again and wait two days to compress log file...!

Any Idea?

Tanx , Mehrzad

Actually, you can't delete non .zip files from Log manager and unprocessed log files. But "delete the non .zip files which were processed" feature will be added in Plesk 7.5.7.

I think it would be nice to have an option for admins to choose whether LOG files are included in counting user's hosting disk space...

Back