• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disable Sa-Learn and Spamtrain

Hi @IgorG

I moved the files but today the system is under load and with message delays, and the SA-LEARN and SPAMTRAIN appears again.
Any other solution to complete disable all spamtrain?

One command line from many that was running:
popuser 27268 0.0 0.1 27260 7112 ? R 11:39 0:00 /usr/bin/perl -T -w /usr/bin/sa-learn --spam --no-sync -L --dbpath /var/qmail/mailnames/linot.com.br/linot/.spamassassin -f /var/qmail/mailnames/.spamtrain/learn_msgs_1485163311

Thanks in advance.

But do you have file /etc/cron.daily/60sa-update again? It may be recreated after next Plesk update.

Hi @IgorG , the file is not present in /etc/cron.daily

There are a 50plesk, but it´s about a daily maintainance script. This plesk is version 12.5

plkes.JPG

Do you think I can insert an "exit 0" in sa-learn script to prevent execute the task or it´s not the right solution ;)

Do you think I can insert an "exit 0" in sa-learn script to prevent execute the task or it´s not the right solution ;)
You can try at least. But what about just removing SA with

# rpm -e spamassassin psa-spamassassin

?

Having some trouble with our current Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 (Stable) still daily running spamtrain and sa-learn.

Spamassassin is completely deinstalled.
Code:
rpm -e spamassassin psa-spamassassin
error: package psa-spamassassin is not installed

There is no /etc/cron.daily/60sa-update
Code:
ls /etc/cron.daily/
50plesk-daily  dmarc-report  logrotate  makewhatis.cron  mlocate.cron  prelink  readahead.cron  tmpwatch

/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -l still shows ExecuteSpamtrain
Code:
CheckForUpdates
InstallUpdates
InstallSystemPackageUpdates
UpdateKeys
PleskUsage
Sitebuilder
MailUsage
ExecuteStatistics
ProcessAutoreports
OptimizeStatistics
AnalyseDomainStatistics