• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

disabling outgoing ident permanently

P

placain

Guest
As suggested by previous posters, I have added the -R flag in my /etc/xinetd.d/smtp_psa in order to prevent outgoing reverse ident connections. This has made my users much happier - their mail gets sent in seconds rather than minutes and they no longer get timeout messages.

However, this means that every time I make a configuration change, I need to go in and reapply that edit by hand, because that file gets overwritten by Plesk.

Is there any way around this problem? Is there a template file somewhere Plesk is using to generate that file that I could modify?
 
Back
Top