• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disk space is saturated - Domain is temporarily disabled.

J

johnny solano

Hello, I hope you are doing well. Then try to explain about two problems with plesk.

1) This issue presents me with two domains. The system tells me that disk space is saturated. But when I check directly in the storage folder of the site and not on MailEnable these pass the allocated space.

2) "Domain is temporarily disabled for backup or restoring." He had scheduled a backup but apparently gave error and the site remains blocked. Try to solve it this way:
In the domain management section I clicked on "UNSUSPEND" but I received the following message. "Warning: The domain is Still Suspended for the Following Reason: Domain is temporarily disabled for backup / restoring.."

So I decided to suspend and remove the backup processes that had planned and try again by clicking on "UNSUSPEND" but neither worked.

Final mind I reboot the server and the same results, did not work.

I appreciate your help in solving these problems.

Best regards

johnny solano

Back