• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Disk Space issue.. on web admin edition

raykai

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
To start with on im Plesk web admin edition. which has NO Subscription Management.
im hosted on:

VPS:
hosted with OVH: https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/vps/
OpenStack KVM
1 vCore(s)
2.4 GHz
6 GB RAM
25 GB
High Availability (Ceph)
Product: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #28 , last updated at Nov 10, 2017 06:18 AM

im having a bug i think as some of my websites seem to get created with a 10gb space limit for an odd reason and others get created with unlimited space restriction.

As here : (click images to see them bigger)
1.png

the Aquaexotik domain shows that it has a 10gb limit but here it says unlimited...
2.png

my other domain is damnedanddisinherited which both show as unlimited (see 1st image):
3.png

How can i ether set them all to unlimited or change the limit on my domains being on Plesk web admin edition seeing as i don't have the Subscription Management tab?

Why is it that some domains are have limited disc space and others are not when creating them the same way?

Last edited:
With regard to the "Hard quota on disk space" it can be neglected. It has not much to do with the limit you are seeing in the subscriptions. It is more a behavior control element for operating system behavior. It is o.k. and correct if this shows "unlimited", as that only means that "all of the hard disk" can theoratically be used for subscriptions. It does not mean that the quota of the subscription itself is limited.

You do not necessarily need access to the subscription when you have administrator permissions. Have you checked whether you can use the "customize" menu on the right of the subscription screen after the subscription was created, to set a different disk space quota as a custom configuration?

You do not necessarily need access to the subscription when you have administrator permissions. Have you checked whether you can use the "customize" menu on the right of the subscription screen after the subscription was created, to set a different disk space quota as a custom configuration?

do you have a screenshot of the button location? this would help me.

Back