• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disk space stats, and webalizer...

V

vispauk

Hi all,

just wondered if any one knew how i can check this problem out or if any one knows of a fix, since i upgraded to plesk 8 it seems my plesk platform has losts its ability to calculate disk space, traffic and webalizer doesnt seem to run either.

is there anything i can look out for or check, does any one have any ideas, ill be submitting a ticket any way to plesk support just wondered if any one knew of a fix.

Alan

I'm noticing the same problem here - although my installation was a stright Plesk 8.0 install (not an upgrade).

Also, there seam to be a few domains unaffected by this (although some of them are migrations, and IIRC, migrations don't copy the disk-space usage, only the bandwidth usage).

Did you get anywhere with this?

Hello,

Webstats main problems are the big logs. Check the logs greater the 1 G and see it.
If there are no such big logs run the statistics manually. It will throw some errors and you will find the fix here or on some other forum.

Also check crontab entires , if crond is running maybe the problem is there.

Back