• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disk usage wrong

Steve Vos

New Pleskian
Dear,

I've a problem with one of my domains on Plesk 11 for linux panel.
For some strange reason the plesk Panel for 1 domain is reporting a huge amount of diskspace marked as 'other'. When I log on to the server and run a du command on the location where the domain is installed I only see a few 100MBs of disk space used. (so it seems that on disk there's no data ..)

I have this issue with just 1 domain, all others are working fine. Now last night plesk was also triggering an alarm that disk space on /var is critical low, so i guess that there is really some data.

How can I see if there is realy that much data or not ?

When I run a statistics update on the console the diskspace shown in plesk is again normal but for some reason it increasing..

With regards,

Steve Vos

This will likely be the log files for the domain (error_log or access_log). If you go into /var/www/vhosts/domain/statistics/logs and check the sizes of the logs in there you'll see what the cause is/

Back