• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DKIM and PTR entries are no longer in the mail header after MailEnable 8 upgrade

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I'm am having an interesting issue, here. I have two servers. One of them is a test server on which I have Windows 2012 Std, Plesk 11.5.3 Update#27 and MailEnable Enterprise Premium Demo, and the other is the same configuration and have all my sites and customer informations in it. On the test server, I installed mailenable after the Plesk installation. On the production server, I hurried up a little and updated ME8 before Plesk had the official support. Tested it, everything seemed to work all right. But then, I realized that all the mail messages which are sent from the production server are lacking of PTR status and DomainKeys entries in the messages header, thus all these mails are end up in junk at the receiving side :( On the previous day I updated Plesk to #27 to enable official support for ME8, hoping that it would fix the issue, but wasn't that lucky :(

I compared every setting on the MailEnable administration console and Plesk, set everything exactly the same. But, no matter what I did, on the production server I couldn't manage to show PTR and DomainKeys on the message header like the test server does. I also disabled DomainKeys Spam Protection settings, restarted the server and reenabled again. Didn't work.

Is there a secret setting to enable these, or I need to update a file, or need to repair Plesk installation (which I would do at the last place)? Already reinstalled MailEnable...
All my clients' mails are ending up in junk folders and complains just don't stop.

Please help!?

Back