• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved DKIM not working

Maxime Grimler

New Pleskian
Hey guys,
I'm using CentOS 6.9 with Plesk Onyx 17.5 (last version all is up to date)

Previously I was using OpenDKIM to sign my emails (in Plesk 12.5) with the selector mail
After the upgrade I stop OpenDKIM service on my server and I activate DKIM signing by Plesk (following all the guides which exists :D). The DNS key is setup, it also exists according to mxtoolbox or DKIM Core and founds the correct key

Unfortunatly all outgoins mails are not signed at all (no mention of DKIM in the header)
When I send a mail to my gmail and my domain mail address here is what I get into the log

Code:
May 14 19:12:30 meilleure-agence-immo dk_check[16446]: Starting the dk_check filter...
May 14 19:12:30 meilleure-agence-immo dk_check[16446]: DKIM verify result: Message is not signed

I don't know what to do so if someone can guide me I would be very grateful

Regards,

Have you tried to rebuild mailsettings with

# plesk repair mail

at least? Also you may try to disable and then enable mail service for domain in Home > Subscriptions > example.com > Websites & Domains > Mail Settings for example.com

Hello

I didn't test plesk repair mail but the second option yes

The support answered me that they were errors in my PostFix file
Here we go if it can help someone

Code:
smtpd_milters = inet:127.0.0.1:8891, inet:127.0.0.1:12768
non_smtpd_milters =
smtpd_milters = inet:127.0.0.1:8891, inet:127.0.0.1:12768
non_smtpd_milters      = $smtpd_milters

The first two lines were duplicated and the third one was using "inet:127.0.0.1:8891" from OpenDKIM so it has been removed

Moreover the "milter_protocol" was set to 2 instead of 6 (needed for version of Postfix > 2.6 and I got 2.11)

Now all is working messages are signed but I got another problem

My mails are signed twice, or three times

Code:
SPF check: pass
DomainKeys check: neutral
DKIM check: pass
SpamAssassin check: ham

If someone has a hint I would be gladeful

Regards,

Hey,

For the final words and for information

The issue with several DKIM headers is caused by a known product bug PPPM-5476: Several DKIM headers are shown if the email was sent to several recipients simultaneously.

(If someone has an ETA about when it will be fixed it's cool)

Hi Maxime Grimler,

a possible work-around ( untill the update/upgrade/patch will be released ) can be used with the help of:

=> DomainKeys is not working with mailman in Plesk 12.5: Error during 'dd51-domainkeys' handler

Pls. use the KB - article only as reference, because it is only a temporary solution and it only describes the CentOS 7 / Plesk Onyx 17.0.17, so you may have to adjust the provided suggestions with the different software packages depending to your operating system and Plesk version, but the attachments work for every linux version supported by Plesk. ;)

Back