• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question DKIM Signature Body Hash Verified Body Hash Did Not Verify

PaulTunnicliffe

New Pleskian
Setting up mail for a few new domains using a VPS + plesk hosting websites and mail. Everything was looking good until Office365 hosted email accounts refuse to accept email from us and made us a banned sender. This has made me investigate further.
Newsletters spam test by mail-tester.com
Looks good but thing this only tests the presence of DKIM.
Gives errors however.

dmarc:truckpages.co.ukShow Solve Email Delivery Problems
dmarc
v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:[email protected]; ruf=mailto:[email protected]; fo=0:1:d:s;
spf:truckpages.co.uk:77.68.27.65Show Solve Email Delivery Problems
spf
v=spf1 mx a ip4:77.68.27.65 include:_spf.createsend.com -all
dkim:truckpages.co.uk:defaultHide
dkim
Dkim Public Record:v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDCAawuXpDuiusv5DqlHtrmmuMzxUdcOOF/3c4SitDySSD3jzXk9uiihWHYhOQ+SKNtyBQUhLf9YSJ2GC0gXWP99/d57UbPMtA5YY6vlR/ZHEzozhpcqYGuGeC1WM7ee6COXhzIpQqRAyO2mMuqi3VooXDs9A+BMRVDCi9idBmRXwIDAQAB;
Dkim Signature:
v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=truckpages.co.uk; s=default; t=1582021898; bh=47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=; l=0; h=From:Subject:To; b=MPFUuibC74qh+qpzIIigznS8MsPZpUMSAFjaYAP7lQUUVG5Ky4qBBk8NS4qYagh5i aHaVjjReSbnosa8RDB/4z474by89mEJuGwoBZGDr33QxSddZjyws476o8c5q7UuLDl XDyIAoAs3VRp3PgDwBUFsYRI0GTAHyi3c8V/2SgA=
TagTagValueNameDescriptionWarning
l0Body lengthThis tag informs the Verifier of the number of octets in the body of the email after canonicalization included in the cryptographic hash.length tag is present. Message may allow malicious content
TestResult
DKIM Signature Body Hash VerifiedBody Hash Did Not Verify More Info
DKIM Signature Syntax CheckThe signature is not optimal More Info
DNS Record PublishedDNS Record found
DKIM Record PublishedDKIM Record found
DKIM Syntax CheckThe record is valid
DKIM Public Key CheckPublic key is present
DKIM Signature Identifier MatchSignature domain match
DKIM Signature AlignmentSignature domain in alignment.
DKIM Signature Duplicate TagsSignature tags are unique
DKIM Signature ExpirationThe signature is not expired

How can I resolve the body has not verifying? I'm assuming this is Microsofts problem at the moment, I'll ask them to review again later.

Just to further explain the sites, mail are all on the vps, However the nameservers are still with godaddy, therefore the dns is there. I copied the dns entries into godaddy.

Any advice would be great.

Hm i checked now again, it is not failing on "DKIM Signature Body Hash Verified => Body Hash did Not Verify" but on "TDKIM Signature Verified => Signature Did Not Verify"
1658387361697.png

Attachments

• 1658387317478.png
    1658387317478.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Back