• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Dkim tooltip missing details

jimmyh4

New Pleskian
Hello,

Looking for help at fixing the DKIM tooltip on the "How to configure external DNS" link.

Regards

Do you mean this tooltip?
Screenshot.png
Have you tried to clear the cache of your browser? Have you tried to reproduce it on another browser?

Do you mean this tooltip?
View attachment 19735
Have you tried to clear the cache of your browser? Have you tried to reproduce it on another browser?
firstly, thx for your response.

That is what is looks like on my end, i haven't tried that, i could try incognito mode, that would be very easy...

Considering i've been messing about and i'm a little out of practice, i'm thinking it technical or bug.

technical might be the kernel checking the thread verse the folder permission as i tried to install opendkim and reuse the domainkeys folder. I'm in the process right now at reverting to original using vbox and a trial version of plesk..... cant find the file structure or domainkeys permissions anywhere else :(

regards!

Back