• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved DMARC Policy Not Enabled-

Space Monkey

Basic Pleskian
In the server mail settings I got everything enabled.

So DMARC, DKIM and SPF are all ticked and I got a txt records in the DNS: _dmarc.domain.com with value v=DMARC1; p=none but MXtoolbox still says "
DMARC Policy Not Enabled
"

Any idea why?

By default, DMARC policy in Plesk is set to "none" (p= option):
Code:
_dmarc.example.com.        TXT        v=DMARC1; p=none
Quarantine/reject policies can be configured if required. These policies request more aggressive protective actions by receivers and should be configured with care.

You might find more information about the policies at the following FAQ from DMARC.
Note that this is part of administrative tasks from the server and that it should be handled by the administrator of it.

You might also update the policy by updating the DNS Template of Plesk at Tools & Settings > DNS Template or by manually editing the DNS setting for certain domains at Domains > example.com > DNS Settings

I am the administrator as it's on my vultr cloud. I'm getting real close to configuring it perfectly as even mail.com email are finally receiving my mail. I'll check the links and see if I can solve it if not, "I'll be back!"

Fixed it. I finally have 10/10 score on mail-tester and the mail even arrives at all different extension of mail.com who were very strict with receiving. The flaw lied in the reverse DNS name in the Vultr settings.

Learned a lot of this endurance which will come in handy as I run many vultr servers.

Fixed it. I finally have 10/10 score on mail-tester and the mail even arrives at all different extension of mail.com who were very strict with receiving. The flaw lied in the reverse DNS name in the Vultr settings.

Learned a lot of this endurance which will come in handy as I run many vultr servers.
Please share how you added the reverse DNS?

Thanks.

Back