1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

dns, apache or what??

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by zackdell, Mar 11, 2011.

1. zackdell

zackdell Guest

Plesk, 10.0.1.1, CentOS 5

I had a site online with sub domains - pics.maindomain.com, video.maindomain.com, blog.maindomain.com

i removed it and didnt have a backup (thought i did :-( ) ... we'll i was on plesk 9 when i setup the old subdomains and i see things have changed in 10... no issue looks like its a great change for plesk. but now i can seem to get my newly recreated subdomains to work... they all redirect to the www.maindomain.com .... ALSO my www.maindomain.com - subdomain is on another ip and is put into the DNS with an A record

the www.maindomain.com and maindomain.com both work and go to the different locations like expected (maindomain.com, local) and (www.maindomain.com, remote server)

help me debug please... am i doing something wrong