• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue DNS Integration for Cloudflare stop working

tanasis

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.10
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.62 Update #1
Hello,
DNS Integration for Cloudflare stop working.

Connection to Cloudflare is OK. I have also Update credentials.

The error is:
Could not issue/renew Let`s Encrypt certificates....
image5180.jpg

The only way to renew is to pause Cloudflare, renwew it, and then unpause Cloudflare.

Any help??

That only shows that the domain is synced with CloudFlare. It does not indicate show if it's peroxided.

You can expanding (open) the domain details to see if records for the domain are proxied.
Screenshot 2024-07-20 201107.png

Yes, that indicates the domain is proxied by Cloudflare.

If issuing the certificate works without using Cloudflare the request (to access the ACME validation from Let's Encrypt) probably get blocked by Cloudflare. It is best to review your domain settings on Cloudflare. But it might also be worth to check if there aren't any IP's banned from Cloudflare by fail2ban on your server.

Yes, that indicates the domain is proxied by Cloudflare.

If issuing the certificate works without using Cloudflare the request (to access the ACME validation from Let's Encrypt) probably get blocked by Cloudflare. It is best to review your domain settings on Cloudflare. But it might also be worth to check if there aren't any IP's banned from Cloudflare by fail2ban on your server.

It is not only in one domain. This happened to all domains that I have in my server and there are in Cloudflare.

Back