• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DNS Management

BoiseComputer

Regular Pleskian
Am I blind or is there no longer a way to manage DNS for each domain using version 9?
How do I point to an external MX record.. How do I add A records outside of the server... etc. I can't imagine them thinking that was a feature that hosting doesn't need....

Browsing another topic I found my answer.
You have to click the Web Site drop down box in the domain page. This does not seem very natural to me and now I realize that I have to click drop downs to even see some of my menu choices. How is a client supposed to know they are there without some sort of hint?

It's probably just me overlooking it, but where are you seeing this pull down menu?

Next to the heading for the various menu blocks on Home page of CP you will see a little triangle on some of the menu blocks. Click on that and you will see the additional menu items not shown inside the block.

Back