• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DNS Page

W

wtwolf6

Unexpected character in input,

On new install after creating a domain i get this error when clicking on the dns, database, webuser, etc, control in the panel

DNS shows this

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=22) state=1 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui\client.domain.dns.soa-record.properties.php on line 14

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui\client.domain.dns.soa-record.properties.php on line 14

Webuser shows this

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=1) state=1 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebUser.php on line 28

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=16) state=1 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebUser.php on line 28

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebUser.php on line 28

Create database shows this

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\db_add.php on line 13

I dont need to reinstall as this is the 7th time i have totally reformated this server and reinstalled plesk,

Edits i made,

Installed zend, removed the registry entry that points to c:\windows

trying to prepare the server for modernbill,
The recommended changes are the change the php.ini settings,

server tim outs adjuste4d,
and ram adjusted to 124 ins tead of 4
my.ini, changes to 1024 mb on read and buffering settings,

I only changed the phpo.ini,
I changed first the php.ini settings in the plesk/admin folder, restarted all worked ok

I changed the php.ini in additional/php5/ folder,

restarted no problems,

Installed zend,
then noticed problem, tried uninstalling to no avail.

Now I didnt check these things before do any changes but i believe they probably worked before.

Any suggestions as this looks like a general or commen error amoungest the files but im not sure

system prefrences in server

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ',' in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServerPreferencesForm.php on line 34

system time in servers

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '@' in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\cmd_set_sys_t.php3 on line 11

theres a lot more there all related to unexpected charectors,

How did those get there and how do i remove em

Cant edit the files normally so what do I do?

finally after 18 reinstalls got the errors to go away

all ok now

Back