1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DNS Page

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by wtwolf6, May 18, 2007.

1. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

Unexpected character in input,

On new install after creating a domain i get this error when clicking on the dns, database, webuser, etc, control in the panel

DNS shows this

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=22) state=1 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui\client.domain.dns.soa-record.properties.php on line 14

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui\client.domain.dns.soa-record.properties.php on line 14

Webuser shows this

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=1) state=1 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebUser.php on line 28

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=16) state=1 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebUser.php on line 28

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebUser.php on line 28

Create database shows this

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\db_add.php on line 13

I dont need to reinstall as this is the 7th time i have totally reformated this server and reinstalled plesk,

Edits i made,

Installed zend, removed the registry entry that points to c:\windows

trying to prepare the server for modernbill,
    The recommended changes are the change the php.ini settings,

server tim outs adjuste4d,
    and ram adjusted to 124 ins tead of 4
    my.ini, changes to 1024 mb on read and buffering settings,

I only changed the phpo.ini,
    I changed first the php.ini settings in the plesk/admin folder, restarted all worked ok

I changed the php.ini in additional/php5/ folder,

restarted no problems,

Installed zend,
    then noticed problem, tried uninstalling to no avail.

Now I didnt check these things before do any changes but i believe they probably worked before.

Any suggestions as this looks like a general or commen error amoungest the files but im not sure

2. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

system prefrences in server

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ',' in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServerPreferencesForm.php on line 34

system time in servers

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '@' in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\cmd_set_sys_t.php3 on line 11

theres a lot more there all related to unexpected charectors,

How did those get there and how do i remove em

Cant edit the files normally so what do I do?

3. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

finally after 18 reinstalls got the errors to go away

all ok now