1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DNS primary and secundary on 2 servers with Plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by CesarV, Jan 7, 2010.

1. CesarV

CesarV Guest

Hi. I have 2 servers with Plesk. Plesk Linux (primary DNS) and Windows Plesk (secondary DNS). As
    I make Plesk Linux to function as primary DNS and Plesk for Windows to function as secondary DNS?

I have included in Plesk (Windows Template Transfer Restrictions) the primary DNS IP.

I created a domain in Plesk Linux as primary and secondary as Windows, but does not transfer the DNS zone. How can I solve the problem?

Is there a way so that when I create a primary DNS domain include automatically in the secondary DNS?

Thanks.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    It is impossible to do it on server-wide. You should create the same domains on Win Plesk and when you click Switch mode and Add record for adding IP of your master DNS server.