• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved DNSSEC not available on Plesk for Windows

iForced

New Pleskian
Since the suggestion is made in !2016! for support on DNSSEC on Windows, still not a single reaction besides "We will consider" and "Vote". Its a serious thing for security and it should be a priority for Plesk. Now making a topic on the Obidian forum also, so it doesnt get forgotten :)

Please vote! Or Plesk implement this

Hi iForced, what nameservers do you use with this Plesk server?
It's easier to sign your domainnames on the nameservers and don't touch your Plesk server.

@Paul Hermans I really thought I answered this, but sadly I didn't and then forgot :)

I use Windows DNS as Primary and replicate it to a secondary DNS solution. I tried, but that was the previous version, to sign the zone out of Plesk, but every time a change is made in Plesk, as I want the user to have the ability to change the DNS in Plesk, Plesk would remove the signage entry's. I could make a script to force it everytime after a change, but yeah.. I think this needs to also be in the core features of the Windows version of Plesk.

Back