• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Do not know what it is

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Could someone explain me why I am receiving this email all days, and what is going on with my plesk:

Running task: D:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q -dauto_prepend_file="" -c php.ini "D:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php"
Started: Wed Jul 17 04:11:00 2013
Ended successfully: Wed Jul 17 04:33:03 2013

Thank you

It is report from DailyMaintainance script. You can configure it in Tools & Settings> Summary Report > Report Layouts

And what is the aim of this? I mean can I cancel this process or something so that the cpu of my server do not go up?

That's an important part of Plesk. The on of the purposes is to calculate the statistics, run update tasks and other internal Plesk tasks. The task for this event is placed to Windows Task Scheduler.
It is created with description 'Daily script task'. You can find it and change the start time. But please note that it might affect Plesk.

That's an important part of Plesk. The on of the purposes is to calculate the statistics, run update tasks and other internal Plesk tasks. The task for this event is placed to Windows Task Scheduler.
It is created with description 'Daily script task'. You can find it and change the start time. But please note that it might affect Plesk.

Good explanation. Thank you.

Back