• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Nextcloud installation and scheduled tasks throw "Php handler does not exists"

Wolfgang Reidlinger

Basic Pleskian
Hi there, since today I have the following problem with a scheduled task.
The name of the scheduled task is the following:
opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/scripts/refresh-instances-slow.php'

Here is the error notification which I get via email. The task runs every hour so I get this error every hour!

Bash:
[2023-12-13 17:00:19.956] 2231469:6579d5139c95d ERR [extension/nextcloud] PleskX\Api\Exception: Php handler does not exists. in /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/vendor/plesk/api-php-lib/src/Api/Client.php:318
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/vendor/plesk/api-php-lib/src/Api/Client.php(179): PleskX\Api\Client->verifyResponse(Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/vendor/plesk/api-php-lib/src/Api/Operator/PhpHandler.php(28): PleskX\Api\Client->request('<?xml version="...', 2)
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/library/PleskApi.php(162): PleskX\Api\Operator\PhpHandler->get('id', 0)
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/library/PleskApi.php(73): PleskExt\Nextcloud\PleskApi::phpHandler(2)
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/library/Instances.php(419): PleskExt\Nextcloud\PleskApi::phpBin(2)
#5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/scripts/refresh-instances-slow.php(15): PleskExt\Nextcloud\Instances::updatePhpBin(Object(PleskExt\Nextcloud\Instance))
#6 {main}

Here you can see the referred code,
/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nextcloud/vendor/plesk/api-php-lib/src/Api/Client.php:318

1702498367368.png

Did somebody saw this error before or know what is it about?
Running nextcloud extension with PHP 8.2.13

Hi Peter, thank you for forwarding the issue to devs. Do you have ticket system which is public an we can track the ticket EXTPLESK-5258? Or is the ticket system closed?

Are there workaround how I can install nextcloud on plesk since I have to show a customer how nextcloud looks like on our machine?

Best regards
Floh

Back