• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Do Plesk Engineers still monitor these lists? Need Application Vault Assistance!

J

jharrell

Years ago, I used to post questions to these forums and get almost immediate answers from Plesk Engineers... any of you folks around?

The Application Vault Documentation is *severly* lacking, and requires a LOT of trial and error to get working properly. I'm pretty much stuck on this last on, since there are no error descriptions listed anywhere in the docs.

Where does one go to get integration support for the Application Vault specification?

Thanks all-
James

The only people back then that were officially answering questions in these forums were me and Dan. We always intended them to be self-help forums between the users.

Originally posted by jharrell
Years ago, I used to post questions to these forums and get almost immediate answers from Plesk Engineers... any of you folks around?

The Application Vault Documentation is *severly* lacking, and requires a LOT of trial and error to get working properly. I'm pretty much stuck on this last on, since there are no error descriptions listed anywhere in the docs.

Where does one go to get integration support for the Application Vault specification?

Thanks all-
James
From the top of this page - http://forums.sw-soft.com/index.php?s=
The SWSoft Online Forum has been open to allow our customers to assist each other with questions regarding the use of PSA and Plesk software. Although it is monitored by the SWSoft staff it is not our intent to address support requests from within the forum. Any support requests should be submitted through our Online Support Form.
You can use the link from the above quote or from the server section of your Plesk admin console you can select the support icon there.

Yeah, I understand having users help one another- and having paid support. We do the same. But when introducing new APIs that are inadequately documented... I would think forums are the best place for discussion. Seems not many users really have experience with developing to this API - just using the front end.

I wouldn't imaging I'd need to submit a paid support request through the control panel when trying to get information on an API?

regarsd,
james

Back