• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Docker Error- Can not reach the admin panel after restart

nightcoder

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.9.2009 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.51.1
Hi everybody. I have been using plesk over a year now on a centos server. I do my development always in docker, and I have been usin docker extention in Plest. I am usin also proxy rules of to map ports to my domains. Today I restarted my server, and I can not reach the admin panel anymore. When I connected server with ssh, I saw that the containers are running, but I can not reach the domains, so probably there is a problem also with mapping. Anybody faced with similar problem.
This is the error. I am adding also a screenshot of it.
ERROR: Declaration of PleskDocker\Http\Message\Encoding\FilteredStream::seek(int $offset, int $whence = SEEK_SET): void must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\StreamInterface::seek($offset, $whence = Psr\Http\Message\SEEK_SET) (FilteredStream.php:150)

Attachments

• plesk-error.png
    plesk-error.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
Please update to the latest version of the Docker extension and the latest version of Plesk.

Back