• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error when trying to open domains overview page inside Plesk

imangm

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CloudLinux 7.9 (Boris Yegorov)
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.51 Update #1
Hello

Since a few hours ago, when I try to open any domain overview page, Plesk shows an error page on this URL:

PLESK_HOST:8443/smb/web/overview/id/120/type/domain

The error is:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token

When I check the browser console, I see this 500 Internal Server Error:

URL: PLESK_HOST:8443/smb/web/overview/id/120/type/domain

Error: ERROR: Declaration of PleskDocker\Http\Message\Encoding\FilteredStream::seek(int $offset, int $whence = SEEK_SET): void must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\StreamInterface::seek($offset, $whence = Psr\Http\Message\SEEK_SET) (FilteredStream.php:150)

Can you please let me know what should I check to find a solution?

Thank you.

This is likely related to an outdated Docker extension. Could you please make sure that you have the latest version of the Docker extension?

Hi,

Thank you for you reply Peter. I updated the Plesk to the latest version, from 18.0.51 Update #1 to 18.0.53, and the problem was fixed. I think it has also updated the Docker extension during the update.

Thanks! :)

I have same error on the ubuntu vultr server with Ples web admin edition se
I've tried :
plesk installer install-all-updates

The changes were applied successfully but error still exist
I've tried:
plesk bin extension --upgrade-url https://ext.plesk.com/packages/217dc54c-9ba4-4974-90ae-ac29babc4dbd-docker/download?1.6.0-263

error still exists

Back