• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue docker

Noro

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am doing my first step with Plesk and was trying to install docker extension.
but i am always receiving below error (please see pictures attached

Could not install the Docker extension
  • The execution of post-install.php has failed with the following message:
  • [2020-09-16 16:07:56.178] ERR [extension/docker] Execution installer has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:__main__:Command '['apt-get', '-q', '--assume-yes', '-o', 'Dpkg::Options::=--force-confdef', '-o', 'Dpkg::Options::=--force-confold', '-o', 'APT::Install-Recommends=no', '--purge', 'install', 'dmsetup']' returned non-zero exit status 100
  • exit status 1

additionally my plesk version is
Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.30.0
OS version: Ubuntu 18.04 x86_64
Build date: 2020/09/14 12:00

thanks in advance,

1600272793287.png1600272717229.png

Try to find more details by running Docker extension installation in CLI:

# plesk bin extension --install docker

Hi Igor,
I have tried it. Please see error message i always receive.
I tried to uninstall and install again, reboot server, update plesk. nothing changes, I always have this error msg.

Code:
plesk bin extension --install docker

[2020-09-17 09:58:11.107] ERR [extension/docker] The execution of post-install.php has failed with the following message:
[2020-09-17 09:58:11.096] ERR [extension/docker] Execution installer has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:__main__:Command '['apt-get', '-q', '--assume-yes', '-o', 'Dpkg::Options::=--force-confdef', '-o', 'Dpkg::Options::=--force-confold', '-o', 'APT::Install-Recommends=no', '--purge', 'install', 'dmsetup']' returned non-zero exit status 100
exit status 1

The execution of post-install.php has failed with the following message:
[2020-09-17 09:58:11.096] ERR [extension/docker] Execution installer has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:__main__:Command '['apt-get', '-q', '--assume-yes', '-o', 'Dpkg::Options::=--force-confdef', '-o', 'Dpkg::Options::=--force-confold', '-o', 'APT::Install-Recommends=no', '--purge', 'install', 'dmsetup']' returned non-zero exit status 100
exit status 1

exit status 1

Something wrong with apt repositories.
Try to update it at least with

# apt-get update
# apt-get upgrade

Back