• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Does license generation really take 2 business days?

T

Travis@

I ordered a license today, after trying out Plesk for a while and being satisfied to the extent that I wanted to try it further.

I was shocked to learn that a web application company can't provide an automatically generated license immediately after purchase.

Does it really take 2 business days? Does that mean I'm not going to get my key until Wednesday. That is just ridiculous if you ask me.

I'm really hoping that language is just put in the email just in case a meteorite hits the SWSoft offices and that it's actually an automated process and I'll get my key in a few hours at the very latest.

Wow.

uhmm, when ordering license keys via SWsoft Key Administrator it take only a few seconds till they are delivered to mail inbox.

Of course, I can imagine that this process would be delayed when there is the need to contact sales people as this is no automated process indeed :)

Back