• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Does someone set Ubnt Unify Controller on the same server with Plesk?

CoyoteKG

Regular Pleskian
I found only one google result, with using docker.
Does someone set that also?
Please provide short instructions how you managed it.

It's been a while but I believe it utilized Port 8443 as well so you'd have to change the port the controller listens on.... i'd be leery though as you'll never know if it would cause conflicts with Plesk in the long run. I've been out of that scene for too long, but a lot of people were using AWS or Rackspace or the like to run their controllers.

Yes, my first thought was that port 8443 will be a problem, because that I started this thread, just to see other experiences.
And yes AWS can be solution, but for now I need it for only two AP, so it would be better if I can use it somehow with some of our existing servers. But on our servers we have already Plesk installed.

Seems like some folks are already using a pre built docker container;

Ubiquiti Networks Community

This would be the safe route. You’d be able to map port 8443 on the docker container to an alternative port on the public IP.

I say you’d probably be like 99% safe installing it directly on the server once you change up the port though.

Back