• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain Alias Problems

C

cuppett

It doesn't appear that the DNS entries in the GUI (when created) are a complete mirror with new names of the original domain. It doesn't do that or respect what I have configured as my "default DNS" setup for the server.

In the documentation for Plesk 8, under the event manager, under advanced features, it doesn't tell us what the variables are for domain alias creation or deletion. I tried to assume the domain_name variables for domain creation and deletion, but either that was a bad assumption or the event isn't firing altogether.

Originally posted by cuppett
It doesn't appear that the DNS entries in the GUI (when created) are a complete mirror with new names of the original domain. It doesn't do that or respect what I have configured as my "default DNS" setup for the server.

In the documentation for Plesk 8, under the event manager, under advanced features, it doesn't tell us what the variables are for domain alias creation or deletion. I tried to assume the domain_name variables for domain creation and deletion, but either that was a bad assumption or the event isn't firing altogether.

Same problem here, did you manage to resolve this?

Back