• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

domain alias works fine but main domain shows Server Default page

hey,

i have the same problem too!

after a fully reeinstall of my server and update on plesk 8.2 i have this problem

Hi,

My problem was the propagation, It was solved waiting for a few hours.

It may take a long period for some domains to be resolved properly with a new Web server. My ISP told me it may take until 72 hrs.

Let me know if there are other problems with the same behavior.

Greetings

i have the problem, when i create a new domain and delete the index.html file and upload my index.php file.
Then on the Website you can see that:

Code:
Serverfehler!    Die Anfrage kann nicht beantwortet werden, da im Server ein interner Fehler aufgetreten ist. Der Server ist entweder überlastet oder ein Fehler in einem CGI-Skript ist aufgetreten.     Sofern Sie dies für eine Fehlfunktion des Servers halten, informieren Sie bitte den Webmaster hierüber.

sry i try to translate that:

Tranlation:

Server-Error!
The Inquiry can't reply, because an intern failure Appeared.
The Server is overload or an error in the cgi script.

Can anyone help?

Usually that happens when there is not configurared index.php as alternative index file/default home page in the .htaccess file (Here is an easy tutorial http://wiredgorilla.com/main/content-10.html).

However, it seems that Plesk detects automatically (In order):
index.html index.htm index.php index.php4 index.php3 index.shtml index.asp home.html home.htm home.php home.php4 home.php3 home.asp default.html default.htm default.php default.php4 default.php3 default.asp

I am not sure but I hope this helps.

Greetings

Back