• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Domain auto suspend

omeryuce

New Pleskian
Hello,

I just started using Plesk.

I want to do something like that. Automatically suspend the domains on my specified date. Or automatically suspend after 1 year after the insertion date. I can do that.

Thank you.

Just specify "Expiration date" in Service Plan. Then create subscription for your domain, based on this Service Plan. Domain of this subscription will be suspended after reaching expiration date.

Hello,

The expiration date for the newly added domain has occurred. However, for the domains I added old, there was no ending date. What should I do.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Apr 12 11-52-52.png
    Screenshot at Apr 12 11-52-52.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 11
Change expiration date for service plan on which these old subscriptions are based and sync changes to these subscriptions. Or click Customize button for subscription and change Expiration date in Subscription settings.

Hello,
I selected the service expiration date as a year and synchronized.

But again there was no change.

I could not see the Customize button in Subscriptions. Add a screenshot.

Thank you.

For all domains you have to use synchronization with Service Plan where this date is specified.

Back