• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain creation problem after upgrade to 10.4.4

KonstantinosP

New Pleskian
Hi,
after upgrading from Plesk 10.3 to 10.4.4 MU#12 (Windows 2008 R2) i cannot create domains or subdomains and i get the following error:

---------------------------------
Error: Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-name=mydomain.tld" failed with error code 1: PHP 5 is not installed.

(PHP is running normally on the already existing sites on the server)

Also when i add a domain alias to an existing domain, i get the following error:

Execute websrvmng --add-alias "--domain-name=domain1.tld" "--alias-name=domain2.tld" --web --mail failed with error code 1: PHP 5 is not installed
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: utilmng.php:47
utilmng->call(string 'add-alias', array)
1: domainmng.php:70
domainmng->add_alias(string 'domain1.tld', string 'domain2.tld', boolean true, boolean true)
2: DomainAliasesManager.php:207
DomainAliasesManager::updateDomainAlias(object of type DomainAlias)
3: domain_alias_edit.php:108
require(string 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domain_alias_edit.php')
4: plesk.php:66

I would appreciate any help,

Thanks

Hi,

unfortunately the path seems correct...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PHP\5
IniFilePath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\

Any other suggestion?
Do you think a repair from Plesk Reconfigurator would help?

Thanks

Maybe you have additional installed PHP installed to other place?
You can try reconfigurator at least.

No there is not other PHP version installed other than the Plesk's default versions.

Just a clean Plesk installation...

Also, yesterday i installed PHP 5.3 module that came with the 5.3 MU#13 and that created yet another problem...

Inside the panel in there are now two selections for the domains: PHP 4.4.9 and PHP 5.3.9
I the server components page there are the 2 same versions.

But no matter which i select for a domain, running a phpinfo() on the domain it says that it is running on 5.2.17.
(Yes, the one that seems to be uninstalled)...

And of course the original problem still remains...

I would use the reconfigurator but it doesn't state clearly somewhere in here that things like PHP would be fixed...
http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...lesk-10-win-advanced-administration-guide.pdf

With the last update i also run into many other small bugs (i can make you a list if you want) that some could be easily fixed by searching on your KB, but my question is, is there any beta testing taking place or Parallels is letting hosting companies to do that?

Do i really have to pay for Parallels support when things break after an official upgrade on a normal installation?

Anyway, Thanks

Hi,

I'd just like to inform you that the problem was finally fixed by running the PHP5 MSI package from the installer directory in repair mode.

Thanks for your time

Same problem,

Thank you for your post it helped me a lot, I would like to give also a more detailed answer.
Windows Server 2008R2
IIS 7.5

PHP 5.2.17 basic plesk installation.
PHP 5.3.13 installed with plesk tools.

Everything was ok before Plesk upgrade itself at previous night. I received this Email :
Attention,
Parallels Panel was successfully updated.
To view the list of changes, visit http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP10/whatsnew-redirect.htm?platform=windows&locale=en-US.

This message was sent automatically by Parallels Installer.

Like KonstantinosP, I would like to repair my php plesk installation.
Was easy for php 5.3
I found the good msi in followinf folder:

C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_10.4.4\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\php53.msi

but regarding to the php 5.2 repair msi file I had to download it at :
http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels.com/PANEL-WIN_10.4.4/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/php5.msi

Every thing works now, I'm waiting for the next Plek update, If the problem comes back, I'll disable automatic upgrade for plesk, I hope not

Hope my post can help too

thx

Much thank you KonstantinosP!
Your solution did work for me too.
Probably Parallels need you for support ;)

Thank you for your post it helped me a lot, I would like to give also a more detailed answer.
Windows Server 2008R2
IIS 7.5

PHP 5.2.17 basic plesk installation.
PHP 5.3.13 installed with plesk tools.

Everything was ok before Plesk upgrade itself at previous night. I received this Email :
Attention,
Parallels Panel was successfully updated.
To view the list of changes, visit http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP10/whatsnew-redirect.htm?platform=windows&locale=en-US.

This message was sent automatically by Parallels Installer.

Like KonstantinosP, I would like to repair my php plesk installation.
Was easy for php 5.3
I found the good msi in followinf folder:

C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_10.4.4\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\php53.msi

but regarding to the php 5.2 repair msi file I had to download it at :
http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels.com/PANEL-WIN_10.4.4/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/php5.msi

Every thing works now, I'm waiting for the next Plek update, If the problem comes back, I'll disable automatic upgrade for plesk, I hope not

Hope my post can help too

thx

Thank you! this worked. It is important to note that I had to run both the php53 and php5 installers.

Back