• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Domain Disk Usage

nate

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I've got a domain that has suddenly rocketed up to 12463.4 MB reported by Plesk (was less than 500mb yesterday), du -sh of the folders virtual host directory reports around 500mb, any idea why is Plesk reporting such a high disk usage?

Thanks

Well we only use the Dropbox backup extension, and that's also around 500mb. I can see there is a failed backup, but as far as I can tell that would live in /tmp which is empty

Does the statistis overview page give more hints if the large volume is actually located in files? Could it be a result of large mailbox content or database content?

We don't have any email accounts on this server, and the only database connected to the domain is 3.5mb - I think it has something to do with the Dropbox extension, I'll remove the domain and re-add / reinstall the site and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for help

Back