• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Domain does not display updated .html index

J_B_R_

New Pleskian
Good morning. I need to run a Unity WebGL game from the server. I've moved all the files in the httpdocs folder to another folder so as not to delete them, and I've pasted all the files from the game build into the httpdocs folder, but when updating the domain address in the browser, the plex page still appears.

- You can check whether you have different index files like index.php, index.html, of which one takes precedence.
- You could clear the Nginx cache, if active, from the Apache & Nginx settings.
- Maybe the domain is not pointing to the server you think it is pointing to, so that another server responds with the default page?
- After updating or installing a domain in the web server, DNS might not yet have propagaged, or the web server has not reloaded the new configuration yet, so that it still reads files from the former, wrong directory.

Thank you for your reply. I'm swapping one index.html for another, so I don't think the first option is. The domain is pointing to the only server I have, so the third one shouldn't be either. As for the second one, I don't have that option in my dashboard

1702130376297.png

I see, you are on Windows. As this thread was posted in "Open Topics" the forum software did not ask for the operating system. On Windows you are using IIS, not Nginx, so the Nginx cache is not available. But maybe you have IIS output caching active in your system, which could cause delivery of old static content. Configure IIS 7 Output Caching

I see, you are on Windows. As this thread was posted in "Open Topics" the forum software did not ask for the operating system. On Windows you are using IIS, not Nginx, so the Nginx cache is not available. But maybe you have IIS output caching active in your system, which could cause delivery of old static content. Configure IIS 7 Output Caching
1703109271217.png

On my local server XAMPP still works, but on the server that has plesk configured it still doesn't work.

I only have plesk installed on the server, if the game works in XAMPP on my PC, I guess I have something configured wrong in Plesk and that is why it does not allow the game to run.

Back