• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Domain Email Creation Error (Critical)

I

IntasarK

Hello,

I am using Plesk Panel 9.5.2. every things seems okay before few days. but from recent month needed an email account for my domain that already have few more email accounts. so i just try to creating Email account of domain.

but unfortunately it show me the following error.

"Error: Unable to update the mail account properties:mailmng failed: Invalid class string (COM Error 800401F3) at execute console command --add-mailname"

I have many time try to add with different user and passwords and on different domains too. but the error appearing again and again. due to this error i am unable to create any email account on any hosted domain.

can you please confirm me that this is the Bug ? or the issue is in my Hosting provider server ?

I added one note here that, we are using Reseller account on windows server. we also report this issue to our hosting provider. and get the following reply from them.

"Unfortunately the problem is caused by a bug in the Plesk control panel for which there is currently no patch available."

I request to plesk staff kindly confirm the bug if it is. If not so kindly post the Fix of this issue OR help to identify the issue so i can invite the hosting provider in this topic.

Thanks advanced

Back