• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue License problems

Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition 18.0.60
Hello everyone,

Since Monday, I've been experiencing an issue with my Plesk instance on Strato vServer. For years, everything worked well without any problems. However, nothing significant has changed for over two weeks. Since Monday, I've been unable to log in to my Plesk instance temporarily (Password cannot be verified). Sometimes, waiting a few minutes allows the password to be verified correctly, but then I receive an error message stating that my license is not "valid" (even though it's valid until the 13th of May). Waiting again might result in a fully functional Plesk interface, which may later break again, or it might continue working fine for hours (seems to be random whether it works or not). Restarting the entire server temporarily resolves the issue, providing a working Plesk instance for a few minutes (or hours). Everything was fine since yesterday evening until now - the error has reoccurred.

When attempting to use a different account, I received a message indicating that the resources of my Plesk license were exhausted. However, upon checking, there is still plenty of space, accounts, domains, etc. available. Additionally, restarting the server temporarily restores Plesk functionality for this account as well, but only for several minutes or longer.

Has anyone experienced such behavior and can provide insight into what might be wrong?

Back