• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Domain Inactive But CPU Usage is Still On

kakoo287

New Pleskian
CPU usage was going very high, so I shifted my website to a different server, but now the website is running from a different server, only the website file is present on the old server but still CPU usage is happening from that website.

and aslo from to days i am exprecing my server downed problem, all website also were downed at least 2 hour, after this i check plesk logs i show this error please can i get help with this, the error: socket() failed (24: Too many open files)

and also the cpu usage 100% at that time

some time website open with nginx 500 internal server error but website is running in apache server, only Nginx caching enabled from wordpress tool kit

i buy server from ionos but they didnt help with this I already checked this "https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...files-Init-Can-t-open-server-certificate-file" article but I am not a techy person so it's a little difficult to do the process I contact plesk team but they say contact you plesk provider you buy plesk from plesk reseller so they can't help me.
so finaly i came here, my websites have dalily 50 to 100k+ traffic so when server down my all website gose offline so please help me its working fine from last 6 moth with this traffic but suddenly am facing this problem from this month. I have seen more than 200K+ traffic on my website many times but this problem never happened to me. Even with so much traffic, the CPU always remained between 30% to 50%. but now its go up to 100% frequently, while the traffic is also down on the website

You'll need to check the Linux process list with "# ps aux" to find the processes that are consuming most cpu resources. From there you will be able to go into details. It all depends on what is causing it. There could be PHP processes or web server processes that are doing something. Or it could be the mail server or a wealth of database processes (run #plesk db and then processlist; to see those). It all depends, there is no general "fix it all" command, it needs to be analyzed in the specific situation on your server.

Back