1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Domain-Management could be better

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Suggestions and Feedback' started by WolfgangM, Feb 24, 2010.

1. WolfgangM

WolfgangM Guest

Now I changed from Confixx to Plesk, because I think there is no future for Confixx. Most things are better in Plesk than in Confixx. But I miss the Domain-Management of Confixx.

- It was very easy to set the Domains to SubFolders in the html-Folder or just forward the Subdomain to another domain.
    - you could quickly change subdomains to other folders.
    - There were no default folders (e.x. Statistics) insight the Web-Folder which make synchronisation with development-platforms much easier
    - I found the Domain-Management in Confixx much more intuitive. Why is the www-Subdomain different from other subdomains? Why is there a different handling for the main-Domain?