• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain suspended by backup

bokken

Basic Pleskian
Hi all!

I'm having some problems with my "Plesk 10.1.1" on CentOS 5 x64.

Whenever i do a backup in domains, all of them go offline while the backup is running and after this all domains go online correctly, but some domains keep suspended.

I solve this issue within the mysql psa database commands:

select name, status from domains WHERE status = '4 ';
update domains set status='0' where name='domain.com';

Then the domains go online again, but I have to do this every day, with the consequent loss of service to the customer.

What's going on? Why always the same domain?

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I remember it was fixed in one of latest Plesk releases. Try to use latest 10.3.1 version with all installed microupdates.

Hi!

I upgraded to the latest version but the problem persists, follow the same failing.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

I had to go into the database and change the status key to a standard disabled to get my domains going again. I now run the backups without suspend. Another bug of the latest release....

I will try to look-up what I ended up doing to get it to work. It is kind of a hack to get your system back to normal, but, it seemed to work for me. Took me a while to figure it out so will have to retrace my steps.

Back