• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Domain template and stats

Chuck Verc

New Pleskian
Hi,
I've set my domain template to "None" in the Stats section because I don't want any statistics to be calculated. But when I go and create a new domain, the Stats default to WebAlyzer. Whether I click Next or finish on the domain creation the default is set to Webalyzer.
I have even set all my domain templates to "none" to make sure Plesk was not using the settings from another template.

Any ideas on solving this ?

I have tried to reproduce it on Plesk 9.3 version and I have successfully created domain without stats.

Hello,
I juste upgraded to 9.3 and tried to create a test domain to see if the stats would default to none. It still defaults to webalyzer even after the update.

Any ideas ?
Thanks

p.s. by the way, the update from 9.2.1 took about an hour to complete on a Core 2 Quad Cpu @2.4GHz with 4 gig of ram. Is this typical ?

Really, I have tested it on Linux Plesk and it works fine there. When I tested it on Windows Plesk I see that when you select needed template without webstat on the next page you will see Webalizer there and you should disable it there too for success.

Thanks for your time :)

You described exactly what happens, if I hit next at the 1st domain creation screen, instead of having the drop down set to none, it is set to Webalyzer. If I hit Finish at the 1st step, it saves as Webalyzer.
Now if I set my templates to WebStats, both creation processes save it as WebStats (ie if I click next, the drop down is set to WebStats).

Can this be corrected in future releases ?

Thanks

I have submitted corresponding request to development team. I hope it will be fixed soon. I will update this thread with any useful information from developers as soon as I receive it.

Back