• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain was created after update to Plesk Panel 9.5 can not use FTP account

N

NguyenM

I updated Plesk 9.2.1 to 9.5.2. after update I requested and got new key for Plesk panel work normally. New domain created successful but new ftp account get following error when login:
"530 User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible."

All FTP accounts was of old domain was created before update still login successful but every new FTP of both new domain and old domain get same above error. I try to apply the kb 549(http://kb.odin.com/549), clear IIS cache, run Plesk Reconfigurator, check domain permission on control panel, change password, change username but ftp account can not login too.

Please help me solve this problem.

The main reason is plesk 9.5.2 changed default folder for junction point (hard link to domain directories) but did not change Home Directory in FTP configuration. You can solve this problem by this way:
1. Find right folder contains junction point (you can find by ftp account name in Explorer)
2. Open IIS 7, click on FTP site and lauch FTP Management Console in IIS 6.
3. Right click on proper FTP site (with IP used by Plesk) , choose Properties, Home Directory and change Local Path to new folder.
4 copy all old junction point from old folder to new folder if they is lacked
5. Restart FTP services

After updated to 9.5.2, My Plesk Panel still have many problems: staticstic task stop working, update key failt...so tired!

Back