• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain with ton of alias, not showing all of them

RenanD

New Pleskian
Hello there.

I have a domain that has a ton of alias domains in my panel.
If I get it to show "All" entries per page, change it to "Active List", and get back to "Classic List", they show up correctly. Nevertheless, I have to do it every single time I log in to the panel.
Pagination also doesn't seem to work in 10, 25 and 100 entries if I don't do that.

That started happening after some update on version 12.

What should I do to fix it? It's really annoying.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Parallels Plesk, v12.0.18_build1200140606.15 os_Debian 7.0, Debian Wheezy 7.6, AMD x64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: Domain with tons of alias domains won't all of the alias.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Have a domain with tons of alias domains, probably 100+

ACTUAL RESULT: Show domain and a few alias only, with no pagination or anything

EXPECTED RESULT: Show domain with all alias if "All" entries, or domain with pagination if "10", "25" or "100" entries

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If I get it to show "All" entries per page, change it to "Active List", and get back to "Classic List", they show up correctly. Nevertheless, I have to do it every single time I log in to the panel. That started happening after some update on version 12.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

Thank you. I have forwarded it to developers as RT #1961352 for your reference.

Well. Developers have informed me that this issue should be fixed in the upcoming microupdate.

Alright. Should I update it like I always do or is there something else? Is there a expected release date for it?

Also, I'm not receiving notification emails of this subscribed topic. Is it like that or is there anything I should do?

Hi folks,

Can confirm the same behaviour;

PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:

Plesk version: 12.0.18 Update #18 , last updated at Sept 22, 2014 03:37 PM

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Power User Panel, Websites & Domains tab only shows 25 items even if I click on all, have 80+ domains & subdomains.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
When I log in, plesk opens on Websites & Domains tab (Power User panel) shows the first 25 domains in list, I click on All, it shows the same list. I switch the display to 'Active List' and then switch back to 'Classic List' from the link at the bottom of the page I see all the domains listed

ACTUAL RESULT
When I log in, plesk opens on Websites & Domains tab (Power User panel) shows the first 25 domains in list, I click on All, it shows the same list (25 items)

EXPECTED RESULT
When I log in, plesk opens on Websites & Domains tab (Power User panel) shows the first 25 domains in list, I click on All, it should show all the domains.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This is with Webspaces set to All Webspaces

Thanks Igor.

Code:
12.0.18 Update 19 [9-October-2014]

[-] Users could not see some form validation messages when Japanese was selected as Plesk interface language. (PPP-10702, PPPM-1763, PPPM-2043)

[-] The "Load All" link was missing from the Websites & Domains tab in Active List view if there were a lot of domains and domain aliases. (PPP-12290, PPPM-2071)
:)

For me this problem is still not fixed. I have to switch to Active list and then switch back to Classic list to see all the items. The pagination is missing, the options for showing more items do not help.

pre.png

Click Active list and switch back:

after.png

Is there a solution for this? Thx in advance!

I'm running Plesk 12.0.18 Update #28

Hi martijnpeek,

you could use the command:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

... to make sure, that all patches are installed correctly and afterwards you could restart Plesk Control Panel with:

/etc/init.d/psa restart

If you still experience issues, then the Plesk Team will take care of it, I think. ^^

Thank you for your response! Unfortunately this didn't resolve the problem.. I hope the Plesk Team has a solution for this?

Hello, I think I have the same problem. However, in sub domains. For certain domains, I can create one and it will appear.

The domain overview shows them all. To scroll to the end of the new view, the message "There are X domains, to show. Load all or change to the classical list." (the X is the number of items to display domains. Translated by me!)

What can I do?

Many thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
OS Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
Plesk Version 12.0.18 Update #28

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
Hello, I think I have the same problem. However, in sub domains. For certain domains, I can create one and it will appear.

The domain overview shows them all. To scroll to the end of the new view, the message "There are X domains, to show. Load all or change to the classical list." (the X is the number of items to display domains. Translated by me!)

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Add a subdomain to the owner of the abonemont.

ACTUAL RESULT:
subdomains won't show in the classical and new view website&domains.

EXPECTED RESULT:
Show all registered subdomains.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• screenshot_07588_12122014_183347[1].jpg
    screenshot_07588_12122014_183347[1].jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
my solution was to delete all domains (5) and all subdomains (10) and all aliases (27) and make it new. the default vhost directory looks other (only httpdocs,cgi-bin, logs) and now it seems to run...

Hmm, deleting and recreating them is not an option for me unfortunately. Here is a more official report:

PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk Panel, 12.0.18, Update #29 (last updated at Dec 18, 2014 03:51 AM), CentOS 6.2 (Final), x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Websites & Domains tab shows only 25 items (out of 127 items) in classic list, while entries per page is set to 'All' or '100'

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Create a new subscription, add 25 (or more) domain aliases

ACTUAL RESULT
Entries per page is set to either 'All' or '100', but the domain and only 24 aliases are visible. After first switching to active list and then back to classic list, the full list is available.

EXPECTED RESULT
The domain and all aliases should be visible when entries per page is set to 'All'.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Same result on a different server with an up to date CentOS 6.6 installation

Back