• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain without www. not working in my plesk

A

AHMED M

hello everyone .

i have new server, and i have problem in one domains , It's working only with www ,(www.tatwirsms.com), and without www, (tatwirsms.com) is redirect to another Subdomains. I'm using Plesk. Please advice..

Have a nice day,
--AHMED

Same , or similar issue. Withour the www , our website points to the parallels default page , while with www , works fine.

Hello

I dont want upgrade and only resolve this problem

how to ? Any sugestion ?

The version installed in my server is
----------------------------------
Parallels Plesk Panel version 9.5.4

Operating system Microsoft Windows 5.2;build-3790;sp2.0;suite272;product3

CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 5130 @ 2.00GHz x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6 ~1995MHz

Average load 0.46; 0.37; 0.34

Thank you
Marcelo Konrath

By installing the 10.3.1 version...all problems solved like magic! .

Last edited:
Normally we see issues the other way round, the www box isnt checked by default and so the domain works without, but not with!

Have you tried running the command listed towards the top of this KB article to reconfigure the domain in IIS?

http://kb.odin.com/en/1367

Paul

domain without www. not working on plesk 10.3.1

hello everyone .

i have new server, and i have problem in one domains , It's working only with www ,(www.tatwirsms.com), and without www, (tatwirsms.com) is redirect to another Subdomains. I'm using Plesk. Please advice..

Have a nice day,

Hi, I have plesk 10.3.1 running on windows 2008 and I am having the same problem which was presumable fixed with version 10.3.1 Please help as I have one mad customer on my back.

regards,

Hi, I have plesk 10.3.1 running on windows 2008 and I am having the same problem which was presumable fixed with version 10.3.1 Please help as I have one mad customer on my back.

regards,

The same happened to me today with a dedicated server, running Plesk...

My problem was the same...old domains which I installed were running great from www.MyDomain.com and Mydomain.com - pointing to the right place.

So I installed today some new domains and I had the following problem:

The domain without www pointed to the right /var/www/vhosts/MyDomain.com and showed the content of my website...

But www.MyDomain.com was pointed to /var/www/vhosts/default and showing the "Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page".

ARRRRG....I deleted the domains, tried it again, updated to 10.3.1 - nothing fixed it...

So I entered the Administration Panel of the individual domain / website and added a new domain: www.MyDomain.com

Check the screenshots...

Its easy...but I expected that the 10.3.1 version would have fixed it...but nothing...

If somebody has a better way: I am happy to hear it..

Check the screenshots and tell me if it works also for you....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 28
Back