• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domainkeys Bad Sig if using Microsoft Outlook

R

RobertoM

Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem sending emails with domainkey signature using Microsoft Outlook.
All work fine if I send emails from LiveMail, Webmail or Outlook Express.
Emails are received for example from yahoo accounts with this header autentication report:

Authentication-Results: mta1099.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=domainname.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=domainname.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)

If I send emails from Microsoft Outlook header autentication report is:
Authentication-Results: mta1052.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=domainname.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=domainname.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)

domainkeys=fail (bad sig): This cause problems sending emails to a particular restrictive mail servers that refuse emails.

I have checked now and I have the same problem on new fresh and clean installations of PLESK10.3 on ubuntu10.04, but also on the oldest installations of PLESK9.5

It seem to be a problem that come from far!

Now I have a tiket opened with your support but I think that it is not a problem regarding my server, I think that it is a general problem of PLESK.

Also I have a question: How is it possible that DKIM is not already available on PLESK and only discontinued and obsolete Domainkey is "supported"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back