• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

domains created on command line giving 403 errors

B

benbroad

Guest
Hi, I have a script that runs a sudo command to create domains on one of our servers. It all works fine except when the domain is created I get forbidden errors when I try to access any file.

I create the domains with:
Code:
sudo /usr/local/psa/bin/domain.sh -c '$domain.printless-publishing.com' -ip '$ip' -www false -hosting true -login $user -passwd '$password' -php true -template 'magomat' -clogin 'benbroad'

I then do a --reconfigure-vhost and restart the httpd.

Does anyone have any ideas as this is driving me nuts.

ta,
b.
 
It wasn't working because I am as dumb as a stick. I was creating a .htaccess file and copying it in, changing the owner but I forgot to chmod it, so the server was always trying to get this file first and failing.
 
Back
Top