• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domains De-Activated! Please Help ASAP

E

emtecmedia

Hey,

I have a reseller account with my hosting company which is plesk on a linux server.

I setup a scheduled backup the other day on two of my accounts and pointed them to a remote ftp server to do a backup in the middle of the night. Today I have noticed that the 2 domains are disabled with the following message:

"Domain is temporarily disabled for backup/restoring" - with a red cross under the 'S' header.

It has been like this for hours and I cant fix it. When i click on the domain it pops up saying the same error. I cant delete the domain, I cant turn off the backup, i can do anything!

Please help :(

Brad.

Have you tried stopping then restarting the Apache service in the control panel? If that doesn't work, try rebooting the server.

It might save time if you tell us what you have tried.

Jack

This is one reason I gave up on using Plesk's backup utils. There were a number of times during my testing when this would happen.

In most of those, I had to manually change the database(psa), table(domains), field(status) to zero. Then restart Apache, if that doesn't work, then restart the server.

There have been a few people who have run out of drive/partition space and had similar problems as well.

Back