• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domains not shown

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I am using Plesk 10.4.4 Update #19 on Windows Server 2008 R2 (English).

I just realized that on the Panel, when I log in and enter "Domains", my domains not shown in alphabetical order and when I click on any button to sort them or change pages (as it shows only first 25) it gives an "Internal error" and all my domains dissapear (I have about 142 domains and 100 subscriptions). I can see all my customers and subscriptions but when I click Domains again it shows nothing! Empty!

I log off, and on again, the same goes on. When click anywhere to sort domains, internal error and then all is gone...

I don't have any problems about the sites and accessing information. But it really gave me the creeps when I first saw that all my domains are gone :S

Has anybody experienced something like that?

domains not shown internal error

same here

I am using plesk 10.4.4 Update #20 on centos 6 (1and1 virtual server)

and get the same ....domains visible under subscriptions, but on the domain tab...only the first 25, and when I try to see more..it won't display them

Hi,

I am using Plesk 10.4.4 Update #19 on Windows Server 2008 R2 (English).

I just realized that on the Panel, when I log in and enter "Domains", my domains not shown in alphabetical order and when I click on any button to sort them or change pages (as it shows only first 25) it gives an "Internal error" and all my domains dissapear (I have about 142 domains and 100 subscriptions). I can see all my customers and subscriptions but when I click Domains again it shows nothing! Empty!

I log off, and on again, the same goes on. When click anywhere to sort domains, internal error and then all is gone...

I don't have any problems about the sites and accessing information. But it really gave me the creeps when I first saw that all my domains are gone :S

Has anybody experienced something like that?

Any solutions?

It seems I am not the only one. Can you please check if you also have that problem, and if you do, write here? I am telling that for all the people in the forum.

Domains page is bugged please press the button 'Clients' or 'Subscriptions'. And via that way you can find your domains. It's kinda a re-direct.

Waiting about 300 Sec. Exactly 123 left when I typed this. What a lucky GoodGuy I am :D

Time couldn't go faster ... Time is just an Illusion to keep people DUMB.

Come on! 23 sec remaining. WHY DO YOU KEEP ME WAITING.

"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 123 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 63 seconds."
"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 23 seconds."

work around

Domains page is bugged please press the button 'Clients' or 'Subscriptions'. And via that way you can find your domains. It's kinda a re-direct.

Yes that works partly

BUT if a subscription has more than 1 domain you cant find that domain

this is a bug that needs to be fixed it seems

Why do you have multiple domain's on the same Subscription? Just create a new Subscription. You can see "Subscription" as the new "domain". Atleast that's what I do.

domains not shown internal error

I have multiple websites on the same subscription since they are all with one customer

the point is ...the screen with domains does not work correctly and that needs to be fixed or patched

Still nothing?

Anyone else?
Noone knows what to do to resolve that issue?
Will Parallels have any notifications if this is really a bug?
Interesting when we will see a panel which is %100 working... :(

Anyone else?
Noone knows what to do to resolve that issue?
Will Parallels have any notifications if this is really a bug?
Interesting when we will see a panel which is %100 working... :(

Hello, iltera. Thanks for reporting.

I've just tried to reproduce the issue on Plesk Live demo but with no success.
Probably I did something different from you did.
Could you, please, submit a report according to the template http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=106114?
It could allow us find out a root cause. Thanks.

Hi Sergius,

Thank you for your interest. I will try to explain this situation, but this problem is unique to only one of my servers. I don't even remember what I might have done to couse such an issue.

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk Panel 10.4.4, Update #22, Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7601;sp1.0;suite1296;product3 (Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Edition)

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
When I click on domains, the first of 25 domains shown all right. When I try to sort them, or go to the next page (next 25), I get an "internal error" and then all the domains just disappear and I cannot access to any domains under "Domains" section. The only way is from subscription... This goes on untill the next logon. And then the same repeats.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
I don't know what could have coused that issue. I realized that issue when I use the panel for daily tasks.

ACTUAL RESULT
Under "Domains" section, any clicks with mouse that should sort domains, or see them all, or trying to access to the next page, creates an internal error.

EXPECTED RESULT
Domains should have sorted correctly. I sould have access all the domains under "domains" section.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
In order to solve, and find out what could have coused such a problem, I am ready to help by all means. Can allow you to access the server if neccessary.

Thank you for report. I have forwarded it to developers for the further investigation. I will update thread with results as soon as I receive them.

Thank you! & Additional Information

Thank you, Igor!

I want to add some information that may lead us solving the problem.

When I edit four of the email templates in CBM, i receive an API error on the preview.
These templates are;

18 [1] 1st Notice
19 [2] 2nd Notice
20 [3] 3rd Notice - Suspension Email
21 [X] Account Deletion

The error I see at the preview window is like;
[0][0] = There has been an error in the Customer & Business Manager API. [0][1] = There is no template for package suspension email #1.All other templates are working fine.

This is the second strangeness that I have on the same panel.
If this is like another problem, and if someone knows how to fix it, please tell me.
If this is like related to the domains issue, I hope that information helps...

Thanks again.

API error solved, issue with domains still goes on.

The API error is solved. It was related to database inconsistancy, I guess... But the issue with the domains still goes on. Any news from the developers?

I've noticed the same issue. We have just migrated from Plesk 9.5.5 to 10.4.4

I remember during migration when few of domains were migrated then Domain was showing the list but now when I click 'Domain' option it shows page with introduction text. No List and No Search and Sorting option.

I have the same issue after since right after doing the microupdate 10.4.4 #25. I have just done microupdate #26 as well, but that does not solve the issues. Otherwise nothing interesting happened to the server or installation, other than the latest Windows updates.

Apart from this my Plesk is working like a charm. Note that I do not have CBM installed on this machine, so I doubt the issue is related to that.

Problem: the page of domains does not load beyond the line that says: "This is where you view information (...) website, create your own subscription first." No search and filter menu, no domains. I can access the domains correctly through subscriptions or clients, but not through the usual way, the domains page.

Regs,
Andor

My problem is solved!!! :))

A few days ago I saw that the domains section works as it should, again! Then checked and saw that there is a new microupdate (#25) installed on my server. I think, that microupdate solved my issue with the domains section!

People who have the same issue, should update their panels immediately and write here the results. So that developers could close the subject on that issue.

"MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED!!!"

Thank you for you support and interest, Igor!

@Iltera Funny, with me the problem started right after installing update #25. Installing update #26 did not help. So I guess we can conclude the issue is most likely unrelated to the micro-updates.

Hello AndorA,

After what you wrote, I am definitely sure that what you are having right now, is an affect of a solution that is intended to fix our problem. If my problem wasn't solved, I was intending give my server credentials to IgorG, so that devs could login to my server and could find out the reason of this problem. But, it's too late now for me.
I'm sure they will figure out your issue as well ;)

Back