• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

[done] Problem while adding new IP address/Vhost (loading/timeout)

Johan06

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have Plesk 12.5.30 #16 on CentOs 7.2

It's a random problem. Sometimes when I add an IP address or a new subscription, on click over the button it stay on "loading" display until i got a timeout error message...

When I check the /var/log/plesk/sw-cp-server/error_log I got this message :

[error] 31176#0: *1 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xx.xx.xx, server: , request: "POST /admin/ip-address/add HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock", host: "nsxxxxxxx.eu:8443", referrer: "https://nsxxxxxxxx.eu:8443/admin/ip-address/add"

I found a message on another forum ( http://forum.odin.com/threads/plesk-11-5-502-bad-gateway.289060/page-2#post-694052 )
who suggest to increase the fastcgibuffers in /etc/sw-cp-server/config

I did but didn't solved. And I know that when there is no problem, it's a quick action.

I also see in MySQL process that there are sleep process each time I try to add the IP and stay here :

4916070 admin localhost psa Sleep 1132

I did a psa restart / sw-cp-server restart / sw-engine restart
Still have the problem

Do you have any idea where to look or what to do to resolve this ?

Regards

Back